Pc Gaming

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Ok you PC gamers out there this quarter of 2012 looks pretty good for new shoot-um-ups ...... and the rest of 2012 looks even better with lots of new and continuation games come in in ...... am waiting for Max Payne 3 to finish right now ..... then I'll start on Tom Clancy's : Ghost Recon : Future Soldier ....... coming this month are :

Realms of Ancient War ...... 2Q

Hitman Sniper Challenge ....... 7/1

Far Cry 3 ........ 9/4 ...... yea I know a bit away but one I want ... Far Cry got me hooked on gaming .... Far Cry 2 was just OK

Elder Sea Scrolls V : Skyrim Dawnguard ..... Q3 ...... another gotta have .... love Skyrim ..... yea I know ... I'm a wuss .... :hystery: :hystery:

Sniper :Ghost Warrior 2 ..... 8/21

Spec Ops : The Line ....... 6/26

War of the Roses ....... Q2

Battlefield 3 : Close Quarters ..... Q2

and the 2 listed above are already here ...... there are a pile more but these I think are going to be my favorites .... bunch more coming before the end of 2012 ...... so warm up your 'puter and check your bandwidth and go get'um ........ :540: :mocking: :tiphat:

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I always want to play MMog games but the internet can make it a hard game with a poor connection.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Update ..... don't waste your time with Max Payne 3 ...... terrible ..... can't customize your guns .... hardly any pain killers on medium mode (life packs) ..... more talking than action .... only allows you to carry 4 guns ..... 3 of which are pistols ..... can't carry auto weapons and shotgun together ...... stinks ..... IMHO :th_unfair: :tiphat:

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

I don't have much time for games lately but when Farcry 3 comes out in a couple of months I will be on it all day ;)

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hey mike i was wondering something are there any battlefield 3 servers in the philippines ?? i didnt look yet i was wondering that coz if i spend long periods of time there i can get my fix for bf3 !! ohhh and by the way close quarters has come out now and what it gives you is 4 new maps 4 play modes and a slew of new guns when you buy it i think it(50-60 usd) you will get 3 more downloadable modes that will be coming out this year i dont have it yet but im thinking about it !!!

and i was also wondering something to where do you buy pc games in the philippines ? sm ? i never seen any store that sells new games ?

O-U-C :thumbsup:

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

and i was also wondering something to where do you buy pc games in the philippines ? sm ? i never seen any store that sells new games ?

O-U-C :thumbsup:

they have the full games in specialized shops, not sure of the exact names. You can also get "cheap" copies at places like Emall in Cebu city, upstairs they have a shop selling them for around 100 pesos a game if I remember right.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea O-U-C ..... there re a lot of places to buy pirated games here in Cebu ..... Adventure mentioned the best one for now ..... they used to have them all over the place but the more up-turn malls got ride of them ... prices vary from p100 to p200 per disk so if you have a game that takes 3 disks it will be from p300 to p600 and they don't use D/L disks for the games ..... in fact it s hard to find D/L disks here except at CDR King and that is iffy ..... with some of then new games topping a whopping 16+ gigs you almost need a D/L CD player (which I have) if you want to save your downloads to disk .... I myself like my ol' favorite PB ..... if you have plenty of bandwidth that is ..... there are some high end stores as was said above but I find the prices to be more than you can pay on ... say .... Amazon ....

Sorry I can't help you on the on-line gamers sites as I only play with myself ...... (go for it Jake I left it open just for you ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :nudie: )