Need A New Health Treatment

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Call me mister skeptical but I'm afraid I don't believe a word of this ..... and I can tell you I won't be trying it anytime soon ..... but you be the judge .... and if you do try it please let us know ...... just don't send pictures ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

http://biggeekdad.com/2012/04/chinese-prostate-treatment/

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Gee! I have heard of but now I know I will never partake in that which is described as "pulling a train"...!

:mocking:

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Hey ................ i assure you it works .................... just ask Mr Johnny English reborn ................. :hystery:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avMs9_6iziU&feature=related

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ....... easy for you to say .... inday ...... you ain't got any ...... :mocking: :tiphat:

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

oy dong ............ i thought you all want to be 007 - licence to ......................... :89:

and heres a great opportunity ................ and your turning up your nose ???????????? whats the world gone into ???????

:mocking: :hystery:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Ashanti ........ Well I for one an not real sure what I could do with a 3ft. long 1/4 inch in diameter willy ..... but hey guess everything is possible .... hummmmm .... secure a golf club head to it ....... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ....... or maybe string a whole can of Spaghetti O's on it ...... :tiphat: :mocking: