Feeding With Sharks ..............

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

We have swimming with sharks ................. now comes, Feeding with Sharks ................ :kidding:

http://www.youtube.c...oqX6A&vq=medium

• Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I seen enough sharks when i was commercial fishing in NEWFOUNDLAND for 6 months that's the last thing i want too do is swim with them or feed that hahaha

one time we caught a 8 foot Mako and it's weight was around 450-500 pounds and it took 3 of us to haul it into my uncles Boat , and another time we caught 5 mako's in the same day i seen enough sharks !!!! but to each his own im sure there is someone who will add this to there bucket list hahaha

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

But shark steaks are very tasty ..... you just have to be sure when fishing for them that YOU will be the one doing the eating .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

I know the feeling Oldy ………….. I will only be happy to be close up and personal with sharks in the safety of a strong steel cage like they do in the movies or in my bowl of soup, thank you very much!

One time when we were in PI, I wanted to go to malapascua. The boys are not keen as they find too provincial – they want to have a nightlife. I thought I would be able to persuade them otherwise by telling them that one of the attractions aside from the pure white beaches was that you can swim with sharks. Oh boy, it went with a lead balloon! Especially with the daughter siding with them, then Dad telling children his experience with sharks in the Red Sea sea. Saying how powerful they are even in a very shallow water, blah, blah, blah ………….. :rolleyes:

So no Malapascua for me ……………… :(