Exit Clearance Certificate

Garpo
Posted
Posted (edited)

Has anybody had the experience of getting their ECC at the Main Manila office. I have allowed myself about six hours and just want to make sure that will work for me??

Edited by Garpo

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

altho this is not directly related to the Exit Clearance issue,

this topic does have some bearing on those who may need more than just the ECC.

Duma
Posted
Posted

post-2181-0-54669700-1341269698_thumb.jpGarpo you get your ECC at the International Terminal........When you go to Immigration just show your card and tell the officer you are a Permanent Resident....The Officer can't process you passport for clearance.....They will let you pass and go to the left and you will see a counter will a big glass window show you card and state you need a ECC

The receipt will show ECC Fee 700

Head Tax 250

RP/SRC Fee 1,400 (This is your Re-entery Permit)

Total 2,380p

You will get another Receipt which will be the Exprees lane fee which you have to pay another 500p ( express WHAT EXPRESS)

I did this last January at Terminal 3 going to HongKong with Cebu Pacific in Manila......I assume its the same proceedure in terminal 1

I don't know about in Cebu

Take this receipt back to Immigration and they will stamp your passport and you are good to go. You must show this receipt and card when you checkin when departing to the Philippines as you don't need a onward ticket......They did with me at checkin at HongKong with Cebu Pacific.

When we arrived at Immigration in Manila they wanted to see my Card and Re-Entry Permit.

I hope that helps

Garpo
Posted
Posted

post-2181-0-54669700-1341269698_thumb.jpGarpo you get your ECC at the International Terminal........When you go to Immigration just show your card and tell the officer you are a Permanent Resident....The Officer can't process you passport for clearance.....They will let you pass and go to the left and you will see a counter will a big glass window show you card and state you need a ECC

The receipt will show ECC Fee 700

Head Tax 250

RP/SRC Fee 1,400 (This is your Re-entery Permit)

Total 2,380p

You will get another Receipt which will be the Exprees lane fee which you have to pay another 500p ( express WHAT EXPRESS)

I did this last January at Terminal 3 going to HongKong with Cebu Pacific in Manila......I assume its the same proceedure in terminal 1

I don't know about in Cebu

Take this receipt back to Immigration and they will stamp your passport and you are good to go. You must show this receipt and card when you checkin when departing to the Philippines as you don't need a onward ticket......They did with me at checkin at HongKong with Cebu Pacific.

When we arrived at Immigration in Manila they wanted to see my Card and Re-Entry Permit.

I hope that helps

Thanks for hat information but I am not on a 13A resident visa. I just have the extended stay tourist visa and I-Card