Just Want To Say Thank You!

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Glad to see you made it and all is going so well for you .... yup .... retirement might take some getting used to it but with what I can tell from the picture (board won't allow me to enlarge it right now .... update problems) you have a good jump on the situation ..... and you have 2 great reasons to keep your mind off missing work .... LOL ..... and one day you will wake up in the morning and say "work .... what the heck is that" ..... LOL ..... we actually you will still WORK ..... you just won't have to go to a JOB ...... hahahahahaahahaha

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Congrats Jackl

By the smiles I can definitely tell there are 2 young ladies who are extremely happy that you are finally home!

Could it be that you now get to do all the dishes? :)

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Oh good, so your home ………….

I'm gonna knock on your door

Ring on your bell

Tap on your window, too …………….

And I want that yummy dish beside the cake ! :lol:

(opppssss ............ didnt rhyme ......... dont care, i still want that dish beside the cake :lol: )

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Jack, that cake probably weighs more than your daughter! Congrats on your safe move and retirement! Please share more about Dumaguete as you get settled and used to things. That is one of the places I may consider to live especially since I heard the diving is excellent there! :cheers:

• Like 2