Marriage Now Or What??????

shiredevon
Posted
Posted (edited)

Originally my son was going to get a 13 quota visa,(bought under the counter as they all are) however it seems they have a new guy in charge now and the only way to get a 13 is via the proper route, ie deposit $40k etc,

He doesn't have that kind of cash so it looks like he's gotta find a wife, not something you want to do in a hurry,

Is it relatively simple to get married in say Hong Kong, and does it delay or pose any problem getting a 13a, just wondered if it was less hassle,

Thanks

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
fixed copy and pasted post format

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

I might add that he's spent ages meeting different girls but being choosey he was waiting for the right one knowing he could buy a hookey 13 visa, now suddenly he's desperate and can't find one, serves him right hehe,

Trouble is it'll be yours truley paying air fares and 4k a month,

That's unless anyone knows something i don't. cheers.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Excuse my forwardness BUT! why can't your son do as most of us did, come as a tourist first? see what it is all about, Why the rush for a Residency visa? He may not like living here full time. or is there, a darker side??

Sorry but I have got my inquiring mind back :unsure: Anyone chasing Hooky Visas normally, has something to hide.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

As this forum does not promote illegal activity's or wish to be involved in any advice to do so I am closing this topic. One would have to be foolish to try to out smart the law when there are other avenues available.

• Like 5