Marriage Now Or What Update,??????

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

Just to enlighten you, my son had a university degree and was working in baker street london, he was however stressed to pieces and i hated to see it,

I had just built a supermarket so i offered him the choice to run it and maybe have a better life, which he accepted, the truth is with the economy the way it is if he went back he would have no prospects, no job, and nowhere to live,

That's about it really, i'm almost in the same boat, i came here loaded but the phils has drained my finances to such an extent that whilst i have a reasonable lifestyle here back home i be reduced to a pauper. such is life hehe,

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

This forum offers MUCH ADVICE.

As in the closed topic,

THIS FORUM does not promote or Offer advice that would result in ILLEGAL activity, PERIOD

If one must pay"under the table" for a 13A visa,or any other type of visa

then you may have serious $$ money issues,

JUST do what the majo(u)rity do.

EXTEND EXTEND EXTEND,

at least this way YOUR in the HONEST mode,

dont worry about the CHANGE in directors or new revisions of the RULES. etc,,etc,

THIS IS not our/my home country, the Rules are much different and if not FOLLOWED they can and will BITE you in the A<<<<(anal area)

If you come here and now your money is low.getting short. , YOU MayY have failed to plan ahead,

you should have come to this forum before you left,

their are many postings of those who are dissatified , (Jimmy etc etc) READ THEM,,

dont end up on the wrong side, (currrently an english man is still in jail awaiting trial after 2 plus years)

If this is considered a RANT or attack on you ,. SIr its not,

just what I have learned over the Last 13 yrs away from my home country.

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 1

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

Just for clarification, I take your point bubba, but i was talking about a 13 and not a 13a visa, and i was not talking about an under the table deal to save money i was talking about the only was you can get a 13 quota visa,

I'm also not whinging coz i have no money, in fact i've still got quite a lot, i was more emphasizing the fact that unless your careful it goes very easily,

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

All very True Ashanti,

If i hadn't a job to offer my son on a plate i would never advise him to come here, in reality the RP is a good place to come and spend money made elsewhere, as unless you throw a considerable amount of money at it your not going to make much,

I've built a shopping mall more for a whim really but the return on investment is very low, there are a few niche markets such as bars in Manila catering for tourists who are not adverse to spending money when on vacation, other than that the indigenous population is not that affluent so your reduced to selling cheap products with tiny margins.

Something that staggered me was that people are considered unemployable after 25, nearly all job vacancies stipulate 18-24, my wife's brother has been looking for work for a year now but as she says he's too old!, scary eh.

one problem with my son is it's gone from one extreme to the other, and all his work getting a degree seems wasted here, mind you my pos checkouts always run great, hehe.

Good luck.

• Like 2