Irie Festival Mississauga Celebration Square (Canada)

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)

I went to the Irie festival at Mississauga celebration square and they had a Caribbean festival going on it was allot of fun great food good music some dancing and vendors as well !! even a beer garden LOL you will see what our city hall looks like and some of the surrounding highrise condo's that are in the area near the end you can see 2 famous buildings here in Mississauga that twist as they go up pretty wild looking condo's i hope you enjoy my video , its a little long around 9 minutes sorry about that hahaha

watch in hd if you can

http://youtu.be/1jbnDB3B5VQ

O-U-C :thumbsup:

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Is this another video of Canada? If so, could you clearly state that in your post. I wouldn't want people visiting a forum about the Philippines to think the video was of some place in the Philippines.

Thanks

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i cant seem to edit the main title of my post if a admin can please add Canada to it thanks !!!

i thought it was pretty evident that it wasnt in the philippines lol especially the name of the city being Mississauga anyway !!!

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

i cant seem to edit the main title of my post if a admin can please add Canada to it thanks !!!

i thought it was pretty evident that it wasnt in the philippines lol especially the name of the city being Mississauga anyway !!!

OK O-U-C.......I have revised your topic title. Hey, you got any more videos of Puerto Galera in Mindoro?

Take care buddy -- uncle Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

OK O-U-C.......I have revised your topic title. Hey, you got any more videos of Puerto Galera in Mindoro?

Take care buddy -- uncle Jake

ok uncle im working on one now for you !!! :)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey O-U-C ..... I knew right away it wasn't the Phils ..... no squatters living on the green and I do believe I ACTUALLY SAW A TRASH CAN ...... showed it to my asawa as her brother is working in Alberta ..... he has been there now for almost 5 years .... he is applying for an open visa and then he will apply for his residency ..... my asawa remarked about how clean it is .... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Glad you liked it Mike !!! :)