Legit Realestate Dealers In Cebu

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

looking for reliable legit Realtor in Cebu who you may at least put 90% trust in getting you into a home I still plan to rent for at least 6months to a year to get a good feel for locations and my surroundings, but would like to at the most part deal with someone who wont take you down and has a very good track record..

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)

Geoff Thomas a member of this forum has his own real estate business, I should contact him.

Geoffs site, http://cebupropertyrentals.com/

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
added link

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi!

thanks very much for passing our names on Brock, much appreciated.

Well your absolutely going about things the right way Wayne? Better to try out the area's your interested in and get a good feel for the place. I have just launched my new website in the last couple of days so still updating and fine tuning here and there. Our office is located in Talamban opposite Silverhills subdivision. If we can be of service to you I would gladly meet up with you and discuss your requirements in order to find some suitable options for you. Just so as your aware, we are completely legit and we have two licensed brokers in our office one of whom is my wife Anilou.

If you would prefer you could also contact us via email info@cebupropertyrentals.com or skype geoff.thomas8 all of which are accessible through our website also.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Geoff.

• Like 2

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

Hi!

thanks very much for passing our names on Brock, much appreciated.

Well your absolutely going about things the right way Wayne? Better to try out the area's your interested in and get a good feel for the place. I have just launched my new website in the last couple of days so still updating and fine tuning here and there. Our office is located in Talamban opposite Silverhills subdivision. If we can be of service to you I would gladly meet up with you and discuss your requirements in order to find some suitable options for you. Just so as your aware, we are completely legit and we have two licensed brokers in our office one of whom is my wife Anilou.

If you would prefer you could also contact us via email info@cebupropertyrentals.com or skype geoff.thomas8 all of which are accessible through our website also.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Geoff.

Thanks Geoff,will do ...still doing a lot of research but happy to know a forum member is available to help out..currently awaiting closing on property that has been sold so , like I said research research research but will give you the heads up on my desires..Thanks
  • Like 1