A Few Drinks In Makati

newboy
Posted
Posted

Always looking to meet new people, so if anyone is interested in and around Makati area and would like a few beers then let me know.

• Like 1

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

Always looking to meet new people, so if anyone is interested in and around Makati area and would like a few beers then let me know.

I'm in Cebu but will be back in Makati next month

:cheersty:

• 2 weeks later...
newboy
Posted
Posted

Sounds like a plan mate, just drop me a PM when you're around.

• 3 weeks later...
luke
Posted
Posted

Always ready for a beer. What place you have in mind? Howzat Pub or Woodmans (Burgos area) or the more upscale places like greenbelt, where you also can have a beer at 50PHP in the afternoons (Tapella at GB5)

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

My next trip to the Philippines will be late October or early November. My preferred location is a hotel somewhere in Makati. A good beer and food joint is Old Swiss Inn.located in the building next to the Manila Peninsula Hotel. Their sausages, meat & potatoes, and sauerkraut is excellent. I also enjoy their Swiss-German bread selection.

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

Always ready for a beer. What place you have in mind? Howzat Pub or Woodmans (Burgos area) or the more upscale places like greenbelt, where you also can have a beer at 50PHP in the afternoons (Tapella at GB5)

Tapella sounds good to me - we are staying next door to Greenbelt 5 at Prince Plaza II - name a day and time :cheers:

• 2 months later...
Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

My wife & I will be in Makati Sun Oct 21- Tues the 23rd. Pm us if you will be around.

• 3 weeks later...
Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Welll, no one PM's so we went to the Elk's Club, just 3 of us, but we were warmly welcomed there & had great food & a great time!

• 2 months later...
colin6549
Posted
Posted

I just moved to Dasmarinas....I'm up for a beer in Carmona or Makati or anywhere else.....wherever the nicest place is to meet the nicest tottie without renting her for the night lol.....

• Like 3