Found On Finally

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Went to E-Mall today and just for kicks ask the vendors on the 3rd floor if they had the sunglass-cams .... they thought I was nuts but finally I found one place (Chinese owned and operated ... geeeee imagine that ... :mocking: ) and he had some ... only one brand but a few in stock .... cost is p2500 ....$59 US ..... takes up to a 32gig mini-SD card and battery lasts from 2-3 hours .... battery is recharged by min-USB port but doesn't look like the battery can be replaced .... but then I didn't try and take it apart .... the other one we found was sold by my landlord in his store in Colon and he wanted p4000 for his .....

I tried to find the topic in the forum on the member that got one but can find it .... was thinking it would be nice to use to take videos of our trip to Bacolod and sights around Cebu ..... just a thought .... and as Jake lives to far away I can't peek in his bedroom windows ..... :dance: :mocking: :tiphat:

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK after Dave was kind enough to find that link for me it is the same item ..... that Jake found here ........ http://spygear.facto...CFQOEhwod5xj1jw ...... even had the same instructions word for word (except the Chinese ..... I had difficulty reading it .... :hystery: ..... so I guess next month when I save u my peso's I'll get one .....

FlyAway ..... are you still using yours .... still work good

sjp52 ..... did you ever get your order and if so what do you think of them ...... inquiring minds what to know??????? ...... :mocking:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Funny you mention this, I have not used mine in months. Battery is still charged and it still takes good video. Mine has an 8gb micro. Plenty of room for me.

• Like 1

dean01
Posted
Posted

where was the shop?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

dean01 ...... the shop was on the 3rd floor of E-mall next to or near the Globe office ..... sorry forgot the name .... they sell computer gadgets and such ....... I'll be going back so if you don't find it I'll give it to you then .... he said have have plenty so I'm sure they won't run out .... :hystery:

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)
OK after Dave was kind enough to find that link for me it is the same item ..... that Jake found here ........ http://spygear.facto...CFQOEhwod5xj1jw ...... even had the same instructions word for word (except the Chinese ..... I had difficulty reading it .... :hystery: ..... so I guess next month when I save u my peso's I'll get one .....FlyAway ..... are you still using yours .... still work goodsjp52 ..... did you ever get your order and if so what do you think of them ...... inquiring minds what to know??????? ...... :mocking:
I ordered 2 keychain cameras from Meritline.com in china. They were not the hd ones but video quality was acceptable and i,m a little bit picky. I got them on sale for $8 and I ordered 2 and have 8g micro sd cards in them. The sound quality is excellent. I got one on my dash of my car and the other on my key chain. Next time I will look for the HD ones. here are the ones I bought : http://www.meritline...o-camera-camera of course they are not on sale right now . Here are their glasses http://www.meritline.com/sunglasses-camera-tfslot---p-45792.aspx Edited by sjp52
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your feed back guys ...... other than the price it looks like a pretty good deal so I guess I'll be trying one soon .... won't be able to top O-U-C's quality but hopefully the viewing will be passable ..... by the way sip52 the sunglasses claim they are HD ..... but not sure .... time will tell ....

OH by the way CDR King has the pen and I believe the watch in some of their stores but not the sunglasses ...... saw them the other day in Ayala .....