Good Beer Drinking Weather

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Every time i come to Cebu it usually takes me just few days to get used to the weather but i have been comming here in Jan or Feb for a long time and not in July ( the middle of the Australian winter) yes, even in Bundaberg we have a winter and this year it was particularly cold when we left, down to just 5c in the mornings and so at the moment i'm struggling.........this San mig cold ice is making it easier though! Crikey, i could just keep drinking these things but that's not why i came here :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 5

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Damn Bundy at that temp. back in Oz you could just but San mig out on the front porch and chill itself ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

I remember one time when I was a kid and lived up in New England we used to get the milk delivered in glass bottles and the milkman would leave them in an insulated galvanized milk container on our door step (we lived in the country 8 miles from any store) ... well one day we forgot to take it in and he forgot to close the lid ..... when we finally did the milk had froze and blew the paper caps off the bottle top and formed a column of frozen milk about 4-6 inches out of the bottle ..... all we did was take it back inside until it unfroze ..... god the stupid things you remember as you get older ..... :mocking: :tiphat:

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Y eah mate, well it had been unusually cold for this time of year in Bundaberg and with quite a lot of rain to go with it so like i said, i'm struggling with the humidity here at the moment but that won't last long. Yep funny the things you remember when you were younger, i can always think of the times when i lived in Penrith, west of Sydney and getting up in the winter walking to the car which was a lovely shade of white at 4.00am and stepping on the garden hose and it just snapped :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

The beer IS good here, and the humidity makes it even better. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Y eah mate, well it had been unusually cold for this time of year in Bundaberg and with quite a lot of rain to go with it so like i said, i'm struggling with the humidity here at the moment but that won't last long. Yep funny the things you remember when you were younger, i can always think of the times when i lived in Penrith, west of Sydney and getting up in the winter walking to the car which was a lovely shade of white at 4.00am and stepping on the garden hose and it just snapped :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Welcome home Bundy -- after all the backbreaking hard work, you and your wife deserve the fruits

of your labor. At least in the Philippines, you don't have to worry about your piss coming out frozen

when you take a leak at the nearest wall......he, he. Hey, save some San Magoo for me!

I envy you mate -- Jake

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

So Kuya Bundy you have just got to wind me up with the stories of beer drinking when you know I have to stay in. 5c that`s a summers day when I was in the UK in jan/feb some nights it was-18. Whinging ........ haha have fun mate see you soon. I will be able to have a beer in a couple of weeks so leave some for me!

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Welcome home Bundy -- after all the backbreaking hard work, you and your wife deserve the fruits

of your labor. At least in the Philippines, you don't have to worry about your piss coming out frozen

when you take a leak at the nearest wall......he, he. Hey, save some San Magoo for me!

I envy you mate -- Jake

Thanks for the thoughts Jake.

Don't worry mate, plenty of San maggo here for you.

Haven't pissed on walls yet............but gimme time :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

So Kuya Bundy you have just got to wind me up with the stories of beer drinking when you know I have to stay in. 5c that`s a summers day when I was in the UK in jan/feb some nights it was-18. Whinging ........ haha have fun mate see you soon. I will be able to have a beer in a couple of weeks so leave some for me!

Took a while but i finally jagged ya!

Hey, i've been in your country during summer and never got my jacket off!........talk about "brass monkeys!"

I'm onto the pale pilsen now...........just thought i'd let ya know :13_4_10[1]:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Rugby blokes heh This is what you get when you let them out. I`m glad I changed my sport to beach volleyball. Anyway I am having my own fun filling out my tax return.