Want To Shoot Some Pool In Cebu City? Near Fuente/osmena Circle

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Just checking to see if anyone in Cebu City is interested in shooting pool :th_goodidea:(billiards to some). I hear that there is a place to shoot pool downstairs in the Crown Regency Hotel for CHEAP. :th_interesting: I'm going there next week to make sure of all the details unless someone here already knows??? :dance: I'm not allowed out after dark so my preference is during daylight; something about vampires in that area. What say you???

:gday:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Funny thing.......... I've been informed the same thing about avoiding that area after dark. :89:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
bunny
Posted
Posted

there is another place for drinking and pool and hanging out in lahug. my expat friends play there sometimes. it isn't as scary at night. the place is called pipeline, and it's near waterfront hotel.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

SM Mall has pool tables and bowling on the 3d floor... Anyone interested in meeting there sometime let me know. I didn't see any beer but I can drink elsewhere. The place is nice and roomy with wonderful A/C.

Bowling 90 pesos per game 30 for shoes OR 400 pesos / hour

Pool 180 pesos per hour

:tiphat:

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Just out of curiosity (and for later when I get there), what size are the tables? And are they pool, snooker or both?

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Just out of curiosity (and for later when I get there), what size are the tables? And are they pool, snooker or both?

So, I was ignorant and had to go here: http://www.pooltableplans.com/pool_vs%20snooker.htm to learn the difference.

Now that I am not as ignorant, I still have to say I'm not sure. The tables looked at a glimpse from 30 feet away to be 'regulation' pool tables, 8'. I did not notice the pocket design/size. The signage said 'pool' but we know that doesn't mean much. :bash:

I hope to find out on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon! :dance:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sounds like they may be running both but it may be just regular pool...

Thank you sir!

• Like 1

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Not seen any snooker tables here. There are plenty of places to go to pay pool, but a few places I go are Jokers Arms, Sandtrap, Pipeline and lone star all of which have good tables at good prices

• Like 2

S123
Posted
Posted

SM Mall has pool tables and bowling on the 3d floor... Anyone interested in meeting there sometime let me know. I didn't see any beer but I can drink elsewhere. The place is nice and roomy with wonderful A/C.

Pool 180 pesos per hour

And near to there is Kiwi lodge....

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Pool 180 pesos per hour

And near to there is Kiwi lodge....

I've played pool and had a few beers at Kiwi Lodge several times when I've been in town. They have decent food as well.

• Like 1