Tell Us Your Words On Available Rental Property In Your Area.

OBA
Posted
Posted

Its been 80 days since we have landed in the P.R.- its time to travel into the cebu/bohol region to see what all the fuss is about, smiling. I will arrive 7/26/12 and will stay for as long as it takes to feel the land and the spirit of the people. I am open as far as accomadations are concerned (building, buying, renting, ect..) will make those decisions based upon what i see when i arrive and what I learn from you. Initially I will find a place to rent (6-700$) and go from there. If ya got any advice hit me back. be at peace!

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Its been 80 days since we have landed in the P.R.- its time to travel into the cebu/bohol region to see what all the fuss is about, smiling. I will arrive 7/26/12 and will stay for as long as it takes to feel the land and the spirit of the people. I am open as far as accomadations are concerned (building, buying, renting, ect..) will make those decisions based upon what i see when i arrive and what I learn from you.

Initially I will find a place to rent (6-700$) and go from there
. If ya got any advice hit me back. be at peace!

For 600-700$/ month you are looking on the high end side of renting a house or condominium. Up to you what you can afford and want to spend but i would go for something less than half the price of what you plan. :)

OBA
Posted
Posted

ok joeatmanila, we overstand and appreciate your suggestion, we will yield to your words.

Jake
Posted
Posted

ok joeatmanila, we overstand and appreciate your suggestion, we will yield to your words.

Hello OBA,

Perhaps you can visit the website of Geoff Thomas (an active forum member) and his wife Anilou:

http://cebupropertyrentals.com/?page_id=2

Best of luck to you sir -- Jake

• Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

There are plenty on WWW.cebuclassifieds.com in the $600-$700. There are lots for much cheaper than that as well. Happy hunting.

• Like 1

OBA
Posted
Posted

Thanks jake and volstateguy, i will check out your suggestions today. I knew that i could depend upon you guys for good advice!

peace

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi!

plenty of places around within your budget, but if just passing through you may struggle little to find a base in Cebu City, you may want to try http://tancorcebu.com we don't get anything from it unless directly involved (free advice). I think this may be your best bet (availability being the key factor) but failing that probably better to just book into any of the many good hotels around about depending on budget. http://www.tripadvis...bu_Visayas.html

Is where a lot of my friends stay when they come up from Moalboal.

Depending on where you intend to travel to, moalboal, malapasqua etc, probably as well to throw your destination into this forum and get some useful tips on where to stay and why.

Advise is free, listening is a choice! hope you enjoy your stay in Cebu. If we can be of assistance please contact us. Happy to help or at least point the finger in the right direction.

Edited by Geoff Thomas
  • Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted

I'd say to look a bit and don't jump at the first thing that looks good. It appears to me that there are currently a LOT of empty rentals. I'm just saying from the viewpoint of looking at getting some property as investements and decided NO. Example: 3 bedroom townhouse, 2 cr, guarded community 15000 PHP / month regular... on special 14000 or 13500. Hmmm, what I looked at in person was an in progress community, so all the places less than 5 years old, in Lapu-Lapu.

Happy Hunting,