Come Dine With Me !

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's an offer too good to refuse ! Come dine with my wife Eza and myself at Kiwi Lodge or pick us up and take a us to dine at a restaurant/bar/cafe of your choice - either way I'll pay for the meal in exchange for a your talking about your experiences here and maybe a little local gossip ! Real Estate, Hotel Purchasing etc favoured topics

Edited by mikejwoodnz
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Here's an offer too good to refuse ! Come dine with my wife Eza and myself at Kiwi Lodge or pick us up and take a us to dine at a restaurant/bar/cafe of your choice - either way I'll pay for the meal in exchange for a your talking about your experiences here and maybe a little local gossip ! Real Estate, Hotel Purchasing etc favoured topics

Better put an expiration date or you will be buying dinners for the rest of your life! :hystery:

Wish I could take you up on your offer but it will have to wait.

:cheers:

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Sure your on :) no need to buy,,, your first lesson . I just left Cebu after a night out . Diner . Dancing ,Disco Or maybe come visit the province for a different night out ?

You have a motorbike ?

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

Better put an expiration date or you will be buying dinners for the rest of your life! :hystery:

Wish I could take you up on your offer but it will have to wait.

:cheers:

Sure - anytime suits us - prefer daylight hours - we are in Cebu or there abouts 7th July to 9th August .

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

Sure your on :) no need to buy,,, your first lesson . I just left Cebu after a night out . Diner . Dancing ,Disco Or maybe come visit the province for a different night out ?

You have a motorbike ?

I do not drive in the Philippines - you pick us up - we go to your choice of venue - I pay for the meal was/is my offer or you come to Kiwi Lodge and I "shout" you a meal here :thumbsup:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hey can I bring my wifes family? Ha ah best if you put a number limit on this as well. Most people will meet you and give you the benefit of their experience without you having to pay.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi! so what's your end goal? are you thinking about settling here in Cebu, already settled here? Will gladly come and meet you guy's show you around the main area's if you need someone to give you a quick insight to Cebu.

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

Hi! so what's your end goal? are you thinking about settling here in Cebu, already settled here? Will gladly come and meet you guy's show you around the main area's if you need someone to give you a quick insight to Cebu.

Thanks Geoff, we are reasonably familiar with Cebu, my wife has lived and worked here in the past and we have visited several times before. We are more looking for contact with residents or other visitors. I have looked at your website and we would not fit your demographic :hystery:

However you are welcome to share a meal with us :cheersty:

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Thanks Geoff, we are reasonably familiar with Cebu, my wife has lived and worked here in the past and we have visited several times before. We are more looking for contact with residents or other visitors. I have looked at your website and we would not fit your demographic :hystery:

However you are welcome to share a meal with us :cheersty:

Thanks for the offer, maybe one day, trying to stay in and on a strict diet for now! You might want to try the four main hangouts as I see them. Sandtrap, Emerald Isle and jokers (not in any particular order) all three have a good mix of people, better weekend evenings. Plenty of other places as I am sure you know and your already at the other one.

• 1 month later...
jeffdel
Posted
Posted

Helllloo! I'm in Makati and up for going for dinner with you and your wife if you're in the area... More than happy to pay for my meal though :)

Jeff

• Like 1