Trouble Uploading The Spread Sheet For Your Review

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

i'M HAVING ISSUES UPLOADING MY EXCEL FILE

phildiver
Posted
Posted

same problem I am having over on another topic about food costs. We need to have the ability to add a table into a post so a new editor should be implemented to do this. Same with an excel file

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

Yea I have been trying endlessly to out my excel file up to have it reviewed but no joy.. I believe there are restrictions in place on certain files due to the possible viruses but a scanner for those threats should be in [lace already .Can anyone give an insight to the problem?

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

One solution would be to ask the owner to provide space on his server and to put your file there in pdf or other format and then place a link in your post. Most forums will not allow files such as excell to be posted due to the possible dangers.

Jake
Posted
Posted

i'M HAVING ISSUES UPLOADING MY EXCEL FILE

Hello Wayne,

Unfortunately, this forum does not support any spread sheet format. Although JGF suggest to do a

screen shot and then try to paste your post. Prior to hitting the "add reply" button, you should try to

preview your message. Additionally, there is a Test Forum where you could experiment all kinds of

things. See this link from the Boss: http://www.philippin...les/#entry73029

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1