Organic Food

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

JJR, I thought you and others might be interested in this. A Facebook friend sent me this Facebook page for Organic Goodness PH. Not much there yet but it is good to know that someone is trying.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Organic-GoodnessPH/320498931375579

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

JJR, I thought you and others might be interested in this.

Thanks for the information. My wife is very particular about what she eats. It is usually fruits, vegetables and brown rice with small amounts of fish, poultry and meat. For short trips to the Philippines, she will pack a bag with food. To convince her to join me for an extended stay and travel to other islands, I need to source for organic food.

• 4 weeks later...
banyanman
Posted
Posted

Thanks for this link. The Facebook page seems to be for an online organic foods retailer that will launch a website in October - so I guess we have to wait and see what they are offering. They are based in Cebu though, so I'm not sure how they are going to handle deliveries to those who live in other parts of the Philippines.

• 1 month later...
Higg-num
Posted
Posted

Anyone needing real Organics in every aspect of the word. Locally owned, Non profit, totally Traditional methods. All proceeds go right back into the local's. Educational programs as well as VERY professional health retreats.

As long as Jolly Good approves it...I can make effort to get some pictures of the extensive farm.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)
As long as Jolly Good approves it...I can make effort to get some pictures of the extensive farm.

Please include the name and address of the farm. I have appointments next month to visit two organic farms in Laguna and meet with their owners. A third appointment was cancelled after learning that the owner wants Php 20,000 per day as consulting fee. Our Manila representative Don Gordon Bell attended one of his seminars at the farm location. Don wasn't impressed. The guy makes his money as a lecturer. Don was expecting an organic food lunch. Instead, they served the participants spaghetti with red sauce.

Edited by JJR