Multicab Questions

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I thought I would start a new thread on this ...... I know many of you have purchased or were looking to purchase a multicab and yes I know they are also considered to be unsafe by many but so was the Ford Pinto and the VW Beetle ..... :hystery: .... anyway what are your thoughts on the different models and accessories you were or did consider ..... by accessories I mean engine ... tranny .... 2/4 wheel drive etc. ..... what would you change about the one you have now ...... thanks for your input ...

The model I am looking at is the FB ..... it seems to have more room than the vans ..... but I could be wrong ... I haven't gone to view them in person other than to see them on the street ..... I will not be doing a lot of driving in the city but also won't be doing any off-road driving either if that is any help ....

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK so I can reply to my own thread ... right .... :hystery: ..... found this on the web made by an outfit in Talisay they assembly multicabs ...... I love it as I am a long VW fan .... I had among my to vans and a combi (no windows on the sides was a delivery van)

These are Suzuki's I believe made to look like VW's ..... hummmmmm .... wonder if they could make a VW bug ..... :lol: :thumbsup:

post-11-0-63646600-1343206074_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-43334700-1343206090_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-80561700-1343206108_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

OK so I can reply to my own thread ... right .... :hystery: ..... found this on the web made by an outfit in Talisay they assembly multicabs ...... I love it as I am a long VW fan .... I had among my to vans and a combi (no windows on the sides was a delivery van)

These are Suzuki's I believe made to look like VW's ..... hummmmmm .... wonder if they could make a VW bug ..... :lol: :thumbsup:

post-11-0-63646600-1343206074_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-43334700-1343206090_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-80561700-1343206108_thumb.jpg

:unsure: Best piece of Copyright & Trade Mark Infringment i have seen in years Mike. :hystery: only in the Philippines.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ... Yup Jack everything and anything goes ..... forgot to leave the link to the site ..... click on the photo button on the top left to see all the different models ..... some intresting stuff ........ http://dorissurpluscenter.multiply.com/photos/album/10/Suzuki-P-up-Dump-Van

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

I sure wish these models were available a few years ago as I would probably have bought one.

Anyone want to purchase a good 4wd dual cab multi-cab? [he-he]

• Like 1