Monthly Income Deposit

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted (edited)

Does anyone have further information on this?

Monthly income Investment Fixed monthly income, 10 % return per month. Apply Today!xxxxxxxxxx/

seems too good to be true or should I say SECURE!

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
-broke links

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

You know what they say about things that look too good to be true.

• Like 3

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

You know what they say about things that look too good to be true.

My sediments exactly! but you never know any members tried it? thanks Old55, seems like you are very knowledgeable on things going on down there just trying to get all the ducks in a row before I go( hey that rhymed :) )

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

There are a number of respected tools from known company's that provide a reasonable risk reward. Vanguard is something you could look into.

• Like 1

samatm
Posted
Posted

Good grief. It just takes simple logic to figure that is a PONZI. What kind of investment will guarantee 120 + % return annually. Its all good until it collapses and it will. You may be a winner if you join when its new...but the airplane (remember those) will crash.

• Like 1

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Does anyone have further information on this?

Monthly income Investment Fixed monthly income, 10 % return per month. Apply Today! xxxxxxxxx

seems too good to be true or should I say SECURE!

From the website

About Us

Fixed Monthly Income Inc. is a registered in Panama

That should be as far as you have to read.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

One of those schemes (they are actually truthful enough to call them schemes here) comes along every month. Some look better than others. I lost money in a couple of them that looked real good.

If you want to make money in one of those you need to start one. When you get caught and charged, in Philippines, you claim a medical condition that requires you to be treated at home in your mansion with a private nurse so you cannot go to jail.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

There have been a few well known Expats on the island of Cebu who have ran or been involved in investment scams its always best to keep your wealth outside the islands and in a well known investment institution that you understand and trust.

I have had experience with both groups over the years. Not a sales man just know they are as safe as investments can be these days.

https://personal.vanguard.com/us/home

https://www.fidelity.com/welcome/why-choose-fidelity?imm_pid=1&immid=00486&imm_eid=e3185815&buf=999999

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

billten
Posted
Posted

If you like an offshore option, i have dealt with Citibank in Singapore for several years now. Really professional, zero taxes, rates are ok. Highly recommended...

Bill

https://www.ipb.citibank.com.sg/

• Like 1