Embassy Experience

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well during my busiest days last week. (Ive done this in 1 day) Ive been to this 4 embassies in Makati.. Australian, German and Canadian( 3 embassies were in RCBC-makati) and Indian embassy(in Dasmarinas, Makati) to process clients papers. Australian embassy- strict but quick processing i got papers in 1 day for authentication. Canadian embassy- a little strict but quick, German embassy- strict but quick but will get 3-4 days release of documents. All these 3 embassies got no problem to process they are also nice staff. and THE WORST---- INDIAN EMBASSY. You need to pay 150 pesos to pay the shuttle to get there... guard on the subdivision is very rude. And its far...and when you get there expect the worst... CR is dirty, the office is not nice but they have aircon. The processing?? much worst because if you will inquire or will file documents be sure to get there round 9-12 pm because thats their cut off time for filing. 2:30 to 4:pm is the releasing. but their website did not stated it. So, tomorrow we will get again to their embassy and meet their rude guards and employees. But I manage to see their ambassador and took a picture beside his JAGUAR. :) :dance:

Edited by ekonomizta

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

That's cool

:cool_beans:

Are you processing papers for filipinas to visit those countries? Wondering why you have to go to all the embassies.

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)

That's cool

:cool_beans:

Are you processing papers for filipinas to visit those countries? Wondering why you have to go to all the embassies.

nope. Im processing in behalf of my foreign clients who will apply visas in BI

one Indian- for TRV (married to filipina)application we need to extend his passport since it is already expired 3 years ago and his visa will expires this sept. We need to re-stamp first before we can apply.

a german- needs to authenticate his police clearance in german embassy before we can authenticate in DFA for his 13Quota application.

a canadian- lost his passport and was overstay already ( so need to go to canadian embassy)

third.. australian- for authentication of their college certificates and marriage contract also birth certificates of their children, and their police clearance for 13Quota visa application.

well this is how an agent work perspiration first.

Edited by ekonomizta
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
mariposa
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I received a message just for an update with this post. The German got his 13quota visa and included in the approved visa last 20 November 2012,      

NAME NATIONALITY REMARKS
  • 1. JUAN PABLO BERTOTTO 
ARGENTINEAN APPROVED
  • 2. BERND HARALD SCHMID   
GERMAN

APPROVED

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1131&Itemid=138

The Indian got his passport already, and currently his TRv application is on progress. The canadian already in thailand. Currently theres 3 aussie on process for 13quota.

• Like 1