Afternoon At The Floating Bar Sabang Mindoro

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

This is for Uncle jake :) lol , we spent the afternoon at a Floating bar in Sabang Beach Puerto Galera Philippines , we had some drinks , went snorkeling , some swimming it was a great day best of all it only cost us maybe $30- 40 dollars at max for the whole day including 2 sets of mask's fins and all our food and drinks , plus every friday they have a beach bbq $20 a person and all you can drink , and even better then that the boat to pick us up to go to the bar was right outside our hotel !!!

i hope you like this Uncle Jake LOL

http://youtu.be/771OmvTGrsw

O-U-C

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

This is for Uncle jake :) lol , we spent the afternoon at a Floating bar in Sabang Beach Puerto Galera Philippines , we had some drinks , went snorkeling , some swimming it was a great day best of all it only cost us maybe $30- 40 dollars at max for the whole day including 2 sets of mask's fins and all our food and drinks , plus every friday they have a beach bbq $20 a person and all you can drink , and even better then that the boat to pick us up to go to the bar was right outside our hotel !!!

i hope you like this Uncle Jake LOL

http://youtu.be/771OmvTGrsw

O-U-C

Thanks for the sweet memories! The tourist spot in Puerto Galera, Mindoro was absolutely heaven for me and Judy.

Except when Judy would get really pissed off at me for going out windsurfing (all day) during storm conditions.

I can't wait to get back there -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

well uncle jake maybe you and judy and my wife and myself can meet up there one day and spend the weekend there the 2 ladies can go shopping and you and i can have a few san magoo's by the beach !!! sounds good to me !!!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

O-U-C ..... was that her first time snorkeling ...... it looked like it from the way she was reacting ...... :lol: ..... I was amazed that she didn't scream and leap out of the water when that object in the water appeared to touch her when she wasn't looking ....... and then shame on you for saying "wasn't to bad .... was it" with the poor girl coughing and choking ....... :mocking: :hystery: ..... did they have anything to see under the water like fish or coral ....... by the way I did enjoy the video ..... tomorrow I go and get my sun-glass cam so maybe I'll have some videos to share around town ...... and no y'all don't have to worry they won't be of me ..... don't think it has a wide angle lens ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

O-U-C ..... was that her first time snorkeling ...... it looked like it from the way she was reacting ...... :lol: ..... I was amazed that she didn't scream and leap out of the water when that object in the water appeared to touch her when she wasn't looking ....... and then shame on you for saying "wasn't to bad .... was it" with the poor girl coughing and choking ....... :mocking: :hystery: ..... did they have anything to see under the water like fish or coral ....... by the way I did enjoy the video ..... tomorrow I go and get my sun-glass cam so maybe I'll have some videos to share around town ...... and no y'all don't have to worry they won't be of me ..... don't think it has a wide angle lens ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

hi mike actually no it wasnt her first time snorkeling might have been the second time we had done that , i think the reason why she was like that because she was scared of how deep it was there i would have to say it was prob. a good 30-40 feet and yes there are hundreds of fish just under the floating bar if you see the part where the kids hold up the fish they caught we they spear fished it right under the bar and there is some coral there .

LOL i ment wasnt too bad because i was trying to convince her for over an hour to ride the slide LOL anyway it was a great day , i recommend anyone going to puerto galera to check it out there in sabang there isnt much of a beach there and theres a few gogo bars there but there is still lots of different things to if like !!! we got a deal on our hotel room at big apple dive resort , they didnt have any regular rooms left until the friday so they gave us a family room for the same price we got it for i think it was 1500 pesos midweek (weekends price goes up ) the room actually had 2 bedrooms , 2 aircon units full CR , and 2 fully stocked mini refs , also there was a nice veranda there to sit around in the afternoon and it was right beside the pool too !! great resort i recommend it there to everyone !!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

would love to see any videos any of you have !!!!

• Like 1