Some Things Don't Change

Bundy
Posted
Posted

We have a BDO account here in Cebu and as with so many others,we find them hard to deal with at times.

We ordered ATM cards last week and picked them up this morning no problem, but we also have a need now for a chequebook, so we requested it when we got our ATM cards.

Well, would you believe we now need to go through the whole process of opening an account again just because we want a chequebook, and it is not even a new account, but will draw from our existing account!

They pointblank refused to issue us with a chequebook this morning but were quite happy to give us both ATM cards WITHOUT sighting any ID!

Yes yes i hear you say.............it's more fun in the Philippines :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

We have a BDO account here in Cebu and as with so many others,we find them hard to deal with at times.

We ordered ATM cards last week and picked them up this morning no problem, but we also have a need now for a chequebook, so we requested it when we got our ATM cards.

Well, would you believe we now need to go through the whole process of opening an account again just because we want a chequebook, and it is not even a new account, but will draw from our existing account!

They pointblank refused to issue us with a chequebook this morning but were quite happy to give us both ATM cards WITHOUT sighting any ID!

Yes yes i hear you say.............it's more fun in the Philippines :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

BDO agent:"I am not programmed to respond in that area!" :bash:
  • Like 4