Ah! Kids Today

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure: Not having a Kids Section ( about our kids Not for our Kids) well that could be a point too of course. i have put this here. :) I like Kids! When I was at Schools they were my favorite people, I know cos i used to be one ( although my wife tells me i will never grow up) our parents of course and the OLD's never understood us ( and we have all said this i know.)

I write this now, because my 13 year old was at a loss last brownout. No TV no PC, Low battery on Phone, (She forgot to Charge it.) No Electric. :SugarwareZ-034:

no Life. So being the resourceful father, I made a couple of Suggestions about parlour games we played as kids, :hystery: was the answer, that's stuff is for Kids. :e3358: :woohoo: Hello! You are a Kid!! well it ended in tears We all went Shopping, Hot and Sticky our Lilmo said HUH there is never anything to do.

My brother sent me this attachment some time ago, i had saved it and showed it to her i am not sure she totally understood it but it does tell us a little about what we hopefully can expect, from our children as they get a little older

post-2148-0-70933700-1344308623_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello my Friend,

Regarding new ideas for a new topic, you come along and saved the day. Thank you Jack P! As I read

your every word, I'm nodding my head with silent agreement and sharing our daily frustrations as a father.

Taken from that wonderful article: your parents don't owe you fun says it all. I would give anyone a million

bucks if I could go back to the diaper stage. I have 4 teenagers (two girls, two boys)......not independent

yet but very dependent on me, their personal ATM machine.

I guess old school ways got ran over by the school bus -- Jake

• Like 1

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I love it "Develop a back bone not a wish bone" Truly a lesson for all small adults

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I wish I had seen this when my kids were younger... Unfortunately I am now a Grandpa and my only role is to spoil the grandkids!

:mocking:

• Like 2

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I love it "Develop a back bone not a wish bone" Truly a lesson for all small adults

Good lesson for quite a few big ones too.

• Like 2