Parents Do Have A Sense Of Humour!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

When i was about 16/17, Like most Adolescents, I knew it all, always had the cocky answer, not cocky enough to get a Clip round the ear but cocky enough to get my Dad riled. One day, I came home from youth club, I think it was, my Dad had a road map spread out on the Dining Table. what are you looking for my brother and I asked him, OH I need to Find where OUT! and SOMEWHERE! are OH! we said, why do you need to know that Dad? Well that is where your brother has just told me he has been. Out! when I asked where that was, he just said Somewhere. So I thought I had better find out where these places are, in case i have to fetch him one day.

NOW! hands up those that have never, told Their Parents when Asked, Where have you been? :mocking: OUT! and where exactly is OUT? Oh just somewhere. Over the years i have come to realise that every country in the world has these 2 places and all our Kids go there.

:tiphat: Do your kids Come out with Gems like this??

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

When i was about 16/17, Like most Adolescents, I knew it all, always had the cocky answer, not cocky enough to get a Clip round the ear but cocky enough to get my Dad riled. One day, I came home from youth club, I think it was, my Dad had a road map spread out on the Dining Table. what are you looking for my brother and I asked him, OH I need to Find where OUT! and SOMEWHERE! are OH! we said, why do you need to know that Dad? Well that is where your brother has just told me he has been. Out! when I asked where that was, he just said Somewhere. So I thought I had better find out where these places are, in case i have to fetch him one day.

NOW! hands up those that have never, told Their Parents when Asked, Where have you been? :mocking: OUT! and where exactly is OUT? Oh just somewhere. Over the years i have come to realise that every country in the world has these 2 places and all our Kids go there.

:tiphat: Do your kids Come out with Gems like this??

Sometimes parents go there too.....
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: Yup! here cometh the parent revolution.

• Like 1