Coat

Shay
Posted
Posted

Greets all,

I'm very curious about Cebu Outdoor Adventure Team and other such activity groups. Does anyone have any experiance with this ? I'm not so certain if COAT is even open anymore. But if anyone knows anything, like how often they gather, entrance fees, and other good-to-know info about them (or similar club/groups), please do share ! :)

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

The only group I know about is the Carcar mountaineers they are active . I know a member and can ask if you like

Shay
Posted
Posted

Thank you ! That would be very much appreciated.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Greets all,

I'm very curious about Cebu Outdoor Adventure Team and other such activity groups. Does anyone have any experience with this ? I'm not so certain if COAT is even open anymore. But if anyone knows anything, like how often they gather, entrance fees, and other good-to-know info about them (or similar club/groups), please do share ! :)

Here you go, hope this helps, ha ha :hystery: That will Be 250 peso please. :)

http://www.facebook....187261424668538

:tiphat:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Cebu Outdoor Adventure Team

Another site for you my Friend :)

http://www.cebucentr...am_inc-174.html

:tiphat:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
or similar club/groups

You may want to try the Cebu Hash House Harriers. They were hashing from Sandtrap on Saturday afternoon for decades so I assume still the same.

Googling the name will give you way more info than I can give you here.

Shay
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys, though the sites are quite general. Even their website. Somehow coat managed to put up a lot of content and adds on the web without saying anything usefull lol. As in what equipment you need, membership fees, extra fees, how often they meet, the places they're interested in, carpool or met up on site ?