Unbelievable .... You Gotta See This

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I've never seen anything like this ... and the music ain't bad either ..... you have to wait until half way through the song before you can watch the little birdie ....... :hystery: :hystery:

http://www.dogwork.com/blugrs9

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Lucky guy!

I can't tell you how many times I've played in places like that where we were dodging what the birds overhead thought of our music!

:mocking: :attention:

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

thats was great !!!! the look on his face when the bird landed on his guitar was priceless , on a side note that band sounded really good too !!!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Will
Posted
Posted

That was great! :) That music got me going this morning, too. :dance:

• Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i have to add again to this post ABSOLUTELY Awesome find Mike !!!! it really made the start to my day !!!

THANKS AGAIN !!!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Great video Mike. I had to pass it along.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

OK guys, being one of the forum resident DOM, can someone please find a video of other things

flying across the stage.......like panties (with room numbers written on them) being thrown to the

male singer.

If you were Tom Jones, what would you do? How's that for straying off topic but still within topic,

I think......he, he.

Ketchup on my face -- Jake

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)
Ketchup on my face -- Jake

KETCHUP .... hummmm OK ...... if you say so Jake I'm not one to correct you ..... :mocking:

Way back in the 70's Tom Jones came to Sanford Florida where I was living to do a concert .... my girlfriend at the time and some of her friends wanted to go see him and under penalty of the forbidden fruits being lost forever I agreed to go ..... under protest ..... well we sat about 10 rows back form the stage and all the gyrations ... wiggling and carrying on was unbelievable ..... all Ii can remember was all the sweat he was slinging around with his waving arms and such plus you couldn't hear him with all the screaming and crying girls (some were actually crying) jumping up and down and the smell was unbelievable ...... but we won't go into that ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2