Computer Programmer, Server Technician Maybe Needed.

Curley
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just wondering if any members here know of any good local programmers and or Linux server technicians . I own a number of websites that I could work on to provide an extra income for my retirement if I can be bothered. I am not a programmer or server technician but do understand SEO and what is needed to make a website successful and have some good Domains and websites. At the moment these sites are served and maintained by my company here in Tenerife but I'm looking at keeping my private stuff separate from the company stuff if I can find the right techy locally to the Phils. I don't envision this as a full time post but more a part time job for the techie to earn a little extra. This is probably a long shot but worth a try.

Edited by Curley

mariposa
Posted
Posted

try this com. geek i used his service.. tokala@e-mail.ph

Curley
Posted
Posted

Thank you, what did you use him for? I'm surprised he doesn't have his own website if he is a programmer/server techy.

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Thank you, what did you use him for? I'm surprised he doesn't have his own website if he is a programmer/server techy.

ah thanks. nevermind, his a german friend. nwayz he said he dont want to assist also. thanks