I Am Looking For A Home To Rent With Swimming Pool.

DavidMeena
Posted
Posted (edited)

Myself and my girlfriend are looking for a minimum two bedroom home, with swimming pool, preferable something upscale to rent starting the Month of October 2012. Ideally would be for one month to start, and if find like the location and the home, for up to six months. If you know of one, or have some advice to give me, I would sure appreciate you contacting me.

You can contact me at dave.xxxxx

Thank you!

David

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
- not a good idea to post email address

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi. House with pool for one month will be a bit of a tall order although some times you can get lucky. Are you coming to Cebu or Manila.

If Cebu you might want to try Tancor Condominiums they do short term rentals. Most properties here are leased on a year by year basis but we have managed to get 6 month terms with a few properties. If you look through my listings and see something you like we can always ask for a 6 month term.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Geoff

bobbyharmon
Posted
Posted

Since you are so specific with location, I have one for rent here in Miami Florida LOL

tiger31
Posted
Posted

I concur with geoff as he is at the top end of the real estate market if he can,t find you one you,ve got very little chance to find one .

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
DavidMeena
Posted
Posted

• Thanks for the input !
  • Geoff, I had emailed Anilou earlier this morning prior to reveiwing these comments. Would look forward to working with your company. We have not been to Cebu before, our preference would be something close to a center, have exercise amenities close by, entertainment, a bar or two, restaurants, etc..... Am booked into the Raddison the night of the 24th. Maybe we could meet and discuss some options?