Transfer Problems.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:angry: Seems I am having a few problems in transferring things sent to me Via email. anyone any idea why this is happening? words copy and paste OK but not Pictures or video links. :why-me: :e3358: maybe i should get more sleep? :bonk:

:tiphat:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find I have to download them, unlock them, then reupload them.

By unlock I mean click on properties and it may say something like: This file has been downloaded from another computer are you sure you want to unblock it Click Unblock

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Thank you Dave. maybe i will just stick to Jokes and things with Words. Maybe I will get the hang of things in the next few years. :dance:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If it is linked to another site (YouTube, etc), look to see if they have the option to go to that site to play the video. Ever notice that YouTube had that little button on the bottom for this? Then you can just cut and paste that address in as a link. I haven't used Microsoft in years but that was one of the issues before with them - you had to go outside the email to get the proper link sometimes depending on how it was put into the email in the first place!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

:angry: Seems I am having a few problems in transferring things sent to me Via email. anyone any idea why this is happening? words copy and paste OK but not Pictures or video links. :why-me: :e3358: maybe i should get more sleep? :bonk:

Are you referring to posting on the forum or something else?

If its a forum problem please post in questions and answers forum so I check and reply, I don't have time to read all posts these days but always check that forum. http://www.philippines-expats.com/index.php/forum/5-questions-and-answers-troubleshooting-forum-problems/

• Like 1