Ideal Situation Vs. Options

ChuckNorris
Posted
Posted (edited)

First off, I'm in my early 30's but not a player. When dating here in the states, I'm very true with long term relationship in mind. After a few dates, if I think we have something then I quit talking to other women.

But with the distance, I'm not sure if it's best to put all of my eggs in one basket so soon. I'll be visiting for 21 days, limited time.

I've met lots of Filipinas on cam, but most I don't hit it off with. Just like dating here, You gotta kiss a lot of frogs. There are a few though that I really like, they seem honest.

So to the topic... The ideal situation would be for me to spend the whole time visiting one girl that I've been camming with for a month or two and can't wait to meet. That is what the romantic in me wants. to keep building a good solid relationship.

But I've heard a few places that you can't trust the girls on the dating websites. I've never had anyone ask for money, but half of the Skype or yahoo IDs i get do seem fake or flakey. Broken cams, excuses not to cam, etc.

So, I guess I should keep my options open? Meet as many random women there as I can and see what happens? Of course meet a few from online too.

Just wondering how I should explain to a girl that I can only visit for a few days? I'm very honest and hate lying. I've done the searching process already here, I would hate to waste precious time there.

How do you guys spend your visit?

Edited by MikeB
Removed links to blogs
  • Like 3

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Your time is very limited, especially factoring at least a few days of being wiped out from jet lag. I would try to meet a couple of possible candidates from the sites and, if things look ok, meet up in person. Don't make commitments and definitely don't send money. Come to explore the country and culture. And have fun, it will be over before you know it.

• Like 4

Brad616
Posted
Posted

Yea, you have time. I made it to 3 cities in 7 days no big deal, just tell them you are going to a resort on another island. Dont make silly promises , and enjoy yout trip ; you will have to make several others if you plan to get serious will a filia anyway.

• Like 1