Barometric Pressure In Philipines

Hobbittmountainkat
Posted
Posted

Where can I find historical data for barometric pressure readings in the philipines?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Where can I find historical data for barometric pressure readings in the philipines?

You will probably have to contact PAGASA for information such as this. PAGASA is the Philiippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration - in other words the Philippine Meteorological Services.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I believe at sea level it's still 29.98

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

Wow .. given the number of typhoons that come into the Phils area each year (15-30), the barometer readings would be all over the place. Would make interesting reading for a weather watcher .. let me know if you find anything.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Wow .. given the number of typhoons that come into the Phils area each year (15-30), the barometer readings would be all over the place. Would make interesting reading for a weather watcher .. let me know if you find anything.

I was thinking the same thing.... Let's see... for the 28 barometric readings for today.....!

:mocking:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I have a wall clock that has a barometer and temp dial as well as the time ..... right now the barometer reads 60.09 ..... but I ave to admit I don't pay a lot of attention to it right now as we get rain about every day ..... I forgot my real expensive one when I left the the US but I'm sure someone is enjoying it .... :hystery: :hystery: