Is This The Begining Of The End Of The Dollar?

Markham
Posted
Posted

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Could it be the plan is to let inflation deal with our (USA) debt to China? My company pension has no COLA provision, thankfully SSI has. What would it do to our savings located in low risk investments? Oh that

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

The important thing to always remember is don't trust the Chinese. If they want a new currency monitored by the IMF you can bet they already have a plan in place to control it themselves. You think the US makes some selfish considerations in their monetary policys do you really want the Chinese in control of it.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well that cinches it for me ...... I'm gonna burn all my dollars and buy yak poo ...... seems to be a much more stable commodity ...... plenty of it and reasonable ...... and right now no one is hoarding it ....... now if I can just get my bank to except some I will have it made ....... Oh just for the uninformed they also predicted that WW I would be the war to end all wars ...... then in WW II they predicted that IT would be the war to end all wars ....... someone is always predicting something that will destroy all mankind ....... but unlike Chicken Little ....... I refuse to run around shouting "the sky is falling .... the sky is falling" ....... or sorry for those that don't know that was an American Folk Tale ....... guess you had to be there to understand it ..... hahahahaha

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

A piece of it just hit me on the head.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Dang! Well there goes my baseball card investment theory.