Robert M. Moving To The Philippines

realdeal43
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone.I am moving to Roxas in October.I have a GF I met online and I hope it works out.I have been living in the Dominican Republic for the last 5 years and from what I can tell with the exception of the ladies they are exactly the same even down to the driving habits.I should be able to fit right in as I am fairly comfortable with everything I have read.Any advice would be appreciated as there is always something else to learn.I am 69 and in great health so I look forward to more years with good health.Thanks to all of you this is a great forum and I have gotten a lot of info here. :cheersty:

• Like 3

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted (edited)

Greetings & Welcome to this Forum~~

I am sure others will be along to welcome you and detail some of the great advantages of joining and participating with our group.

I am one of the newer folks here and I have found this place to be friendly and full of good things.

Please be sure to let us know how it went once you are here so we can share in the excitment!

Wishing you a smooth and fruitful move & Best of Luck to you!

~marshall

Edited by ibemarshall
  • Like 2

GregZ
Posted
Posted
I am one of the newer folks hereand I have found this place to be friendly and full of good things.

I resemble this remark and agree. Nothing to add at this time except :flamebd: OOPs, I mean :welcome:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Robert M, I hope you noticed that we have some great and some crazy people on here - just as in the 2 welcomes you received above! Anyway, welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Good luck Robert and welcome to the forum :cheersty:

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Welcome sir.