Registration And Title Transfer

Mike S
Posted
Posted

All the paperwork so far we have managed to do ourselves but this time we decided to let someone else stand in line so we went to a car dealership recommended by a friend to let them do the deed ...... we needed the OR and CR put into my name and the SUV also needed new stickers as they are due in Oct. ..... the lady could do all the paperwork except the emission testing which we had done earlier in the day ..... her fee was p300 plus the cost to the LTO .... and p50 for the stencil (frame number and motor number must be stenciled for the LTO) ..... she also included the insurance required by the LTO ..... we had all the copies for her including the notarized bill of sale ..... original OR and CR ..... copy of the sellers ID .... copy of my ID and the emission test results ..... she said we should have everything back in about a week and she would call us ..... no big deal sticker doesn't run out until the 22nd of Oct ......

No fuss no muss ..... in and out in 20 mins. ................ and her office is air conditioned ..... :mocking: ...... :cheersty:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the info Mike!

Sometimes as we get older, it's a comfort to us to have someone else do the work for us....

In my case that would have been at 25!

:mocking:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the info Mike!

Sometimes as we get older, it's a comfort to us to have someone else do the work for us....

In my case that would have been at 25!

:mocking:

Double thanks to Mike S, my favorite grunt doing recon about my native land. Hey, was that you Mike

doing my socks a long time ago?

Anyway, I also agree with Bob -- having someone else do the dirty leg work dealing with govt agencies.

• Like 2