Advice On Short Term Lets In Cebu

xxhksgxx
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and new to Cebu, both myself and my girlfriend have recently moved here from Hong Kong.

We are looking to get a short term flat rental for 1-3 mths, ideally located close (within 15-20mins commute) to IT Park/Lahug.

Can anyone please advise :-

1. Do short term flat rentals exist here, so far I've come across very little ?

2. Our budget is 15k-20k per month, is this realistic for a 1 bed, modern place, in the location mentioned above ?

Any advice or leads would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Stephen.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Stephan!

:welcome:

Just out of curiosity, is your budget of P15 ot 20k for housing or for all expenses? If that's housing, you should be ok. The best thing to do is look once you are here to ensure you find the best place for you.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

I know of a place just by mango 20 min taxi ride to it park actually when I lived there I walked ayala in 25 mins. If you want the details just PM me and I will let you have them. You can call the caretaker and see if he has anything available. When I left the place 6 weeks ago the LL never ripped me off so I will recommend the place. Not the ritz but safe and in a quite place. BTW you may want increase the size of your print.

Edited by sonjack2847

xxhksgxx
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Thank you for your replies, it's appreciated. Yes we are here already stopping in a hotel, so looking but with very little progress. No the 15 to 20k is just for the flat, so if people wish to inundate me with options I'd be ultra happy !!

To the second reply, yes I'd be interested in getting in touch with the caretaker, pls either call or text 0921 7950163. I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks.

Stephen.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hi Mate I will PM you on the forum with the details.

xxhksgxx
Posted
Posted

hello - can anyone else recommend a one bedroom apartment within 20min to IT Park, that will do short term lets perhaps up to 6mths, fully furnished and modern - budget around 15k to 18k ?

any help appreciated

thanks

stephen

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

hello - can anyone else recommend a one bedroom apartment within 20min to IT Park, that will do short term lets perhaps up to 6mths, fully furnished and modern - budget around 15k to 18k ?

any help appreciated

thanks

stephen

Maybe if your already in Cebu, go into Winland Towers on Escario Ext and see the people in the office, you may get something for around 18.000 as there are always vacant condo units there. I have stayed there for a month and found it OK; also search the profiles here for Mr Tropic and Email him to see if he still has condos to rent. I know he was selling the one I stayed in awhile back but he had three I think.

• Like 1