I Was Feeling Creative Today !!

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Today i was bored and decide to get the camera out and film my 2 cats its a short video i did only about 1 minute but 4 hours of editing LOL anyway hope you all like it !!?? i hope you enjoy it !!??

i uploaded it in 1080p so if you can pls watch it in that !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrwKVl_H6Fo&feature=share&list=UUSY380GIo2d9jsjEocjZopg

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

cool .. I like the B&W .. nice choice of music and nice little dissolve. I'm the same way .. when there's nothing else to photography, point the camera at the cat.

• Like 1

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

wow...I am impressed you could still find black & white film... :mocking:

Nicely done! :cheersty:

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

wow...I am impressed you could still find black & white film... :mocking:

Nicely done! :cheersty:

ibemarshall thats not B&W film i took that on my hd camcorder and coverted it too b&w in editing !! but im glad you liked it !!! :)

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

I did like it and admire your skills on the editing end...I am just starting to get into the editing thing and I have an uphill climb for sure..Cheers~~

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

np my friend any help you need ie programs or tips or any websites you would like to get any advice just shoot me a message i will gladly help in anyway i can , editing is the hardest thing i ever done other then color correction i have found and maybe multicam editing but im still maybe beginner- intermediate at it and im still trying to push myself to learn more trial and error is how i learn and the diy university everything i have learned i have learned online , i cant afford schools for this !! so if i can help in anyway i would gladly pass on any knowledge i have if it helps others maybe make better videos even if its for there own personal use not intending to go pro !!! so shoot me a question if u need help no problem my friend IM glad you liked my video !!!

O-U-C :thumbsup: