Tiger Changed To A Pussycat

tiger31
Posted
Posted

why is it we men always give in when our big brown eyed g f,s or wives flutter their eye lashes at us we melt hahaha .here is me after my rants about not buying but renting in the philippines is better to stay safe in case your wife shoots you to get her hands on the house .we gone and bought a wee house n lot in bacolod city hahaha ,ive just increased my chance of not making it out of the philippines alive only jokin folks .so now my g f is the proud owner of a little piece of philippine real estate .A 2 bed semi detatched bungalow with driveway for 700,000 pesos you can,t even buy a decent second hand car for that amount so how can i refuse lol.The trip from lapu lapu to bacolod in a multicab was very interesting and scenic to say the least .heavily weighed down with 4 adults and lots of luggage and boxes it struggled to go over 2 mountain ranges ,i felt like gettin out and help pushing the old bus up the hills haha.anyway i,m glad i chose the land route over the flying route as I saw the real philippines in its glory .i,m sure we were up higher than ben nevis in some parts fantastic views lots of locals living in shacks tin sheds you name it animals of all description wondering all over the place .we spent 10 days in and around bacolod it was much cleaner than lapu lapu and cebu fresh air ,wider roads less traffic overall a much nicer feeling about the place .so we will be moving there in a few months for good .

• Like 3

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

I made copies of all your rants! You are now required to put disclaimers on all of your posts .. :hystery:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Tiger, just so you know.... Wait until she sits in your lap and starts singing old love songs to you. I know sounds kinda corny. Fair warning. :)

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Corny's good...

:dance: :mocking: :tiphat:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes your right horny's good ...... ooooooooops sorry you said corny's good ....... yea that too ..... :tiphat: ...... :cheersty:

• Like 1