Roxas City Anyone Know Anything About It?

realdeal43
Posted
Posted

My GF is from Roxas city so that was her first choice to live.I have no problem with that as of yet.I just have never seen anyony commemt or even mention Roxas so the place is a total mystery to me.If anyone knowes anything about Roxas or the surrounding area please let me know.I will be arriving there about the 18th of Oct.

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If anyone knowes anything about Roxas or the surrounding area please let me know.I will be arriving there about the 18th of Oct.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Roxas,_Capiz

http://www.roxascity.gov.ph/

realdeal43
Posted
Posted

Seems no one has spent time there.Oh well,at least some of the references were helpful as I learned the history of the city and I think it might be a nice place to live.Thanks to all for the info!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I had never heard of the place before either. After reading through the wiki, I have to agree - it does sound like a really nice place! Hope you enjoy it there!

:541:

tiger31
Posted
Posted

never heard of it but looking at the map its not an easy place to get to.

realdeal43
Posted
Posted

It is a short flight from manila or Cebu so that makes it real easy to get to.They have extra large shrimp for less than 2.00 US a pound wow!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Corbin
Posted
Posted

It is a short flight from manila or Cebu so that makes it real easy to get to.They have extra large shrimp for less than 2.00 US a pound wow!

That's a good reason to stop by if nothing else lol .. yummy.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

All I know about Roxas is that it is on my island.  But I live down below Iloilo.  I may have to go check it out sometime.  My girlfriend says it is nice.