tiger31
Posted
Posted

is online poker illegal here in the philippines

• 3 weeks later...
Thomas
Posted
Posted

I believe it's illegal for Filipins but not for kanos.

At least I read somewhere a kano has/thoughts of have short time renting of his poker acount to Filipinos :)

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am not sure about illegal but illogical fits. 2 years ago a friend of mine was quite proud of his 1000 dollars in winnings that he had in his online poker account. I think it was about a year ago when he stopped mentioning it. About the same time as that online poker site was declared a Ponzi scheme and shut down with all monies confiscated.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
About the same time as that online poker site was declared a Ponzi scheme and shut down with all monies confiscated.

A Philippine one or which?

(One of my friends, who think of follow me to the Philippines, live by playing Internet poker, so he can/will only move if it's legal, and to where Internet is stable and fast enough. But I believe he play only on long time established big pokersites.)

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Awhile back there was poster here claiming that his move to the Philippines. was just for the online

poker. His name was luvtowin

• 3 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Awhile back there was poster here claiming that his move to the Philippines. was just for the online

poker. His name was luvtowin

But he was the one who murdered his wife and is now in prison so I doubt if he plays anymore. :)

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
now in prison so I doubt if he plays anymore.

Sure he plays. Only instead of poke 'er its poke 'im (imagine the British accent with the dropped 'h's)

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
now in prison so I doubt if he plays anymore.

Sure he plays. Only instead of poke 'er its poke 'im (imagine the British accent with the dropped 'h's)

With Bubba? (Not you Ed).
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

When the other players find out what he did he will become the pokee and not the poker ...... :nudie: :cheersty:

• Like 2