The Women In Pi We Should Be Hooking Up With

franknyc
Posted
Posted (edited)

From the request for money/walking ATM complaints I read here, I'm guessing none of you are married into the families of pinoy ferrari owners. lol

In such a poor country, I find it surprising that there are people who drive P22 million peso cars (from the forum, it's the going rate for the car plus tariffs).

Edited by MikeB
Removed link to blog
  • Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Whats the problem with spending some of that hard earned money? :mocking:

post-635-0-24056000-1349142735_thumb.jpg

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here are people living here in the Philippines that have or can get access to fancy cars and big money ..... just like anywhere else .... but flashy cars and sporting high priced jewelery will just get you killed ..... and you don't have to be a foreigner to get bumped off .... fancy cars get hijacked every day and then sold in another part of the Phils or copped up and sold for parts .... if the car didn't cost you anything you don't care what you get for it .....

We took this the other day and have no idea who the gent is ...... but his car sticks out like a sore thumb ....

post-11-0-51463800-1349143461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike S

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Many of those in nice high end SUV's and all are goverment employees. :whistling:

• Like 2

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

For sure dont wear a fancy watch, drive a high dollar car or motorcycle, you will be a sitting duck unless you have armed security with you, many a filipino has been killed for his motorcycle let alone a nice car

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Here are people living here in the Philippines that have or can get access to fancy cars and big money ..... just like anywhere else .... but flashy cars and sporting high priced jewelery will just get you killed ..... and you don't have to be a foreigner to get bumped off .... fancy cars get hijacked every day and then sold in another part of the Phils or copped up and sold for parts .... if the car didn't cost you anything you don't care what you get for it .....

We took this the other day and have no idea who the gent is ...... but his car sticks out like a sore thumb ....

post-11-0-51463800-1349143461_thumb.jpg

Hey, who give you permission to post my photo, huh? :)

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Gee Tom! Were you on one of the billboards? I was too busy looking at the car!

:mocking:

• Like 3