Omg Oral Sex And Throat Cancer

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Most smokers refuse to give up smoking, so I cannot imagine anyone wanting to give up oral sex. :th_exactly: :th_thholysheep: Oral sex and throat cancer http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudaily...d-throat-cancer

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OMG ......... that beats anything I have heard in a while ....... first you couldn't eat eggs ... ham ... bacon ..... burnt toast ..... coffee ....... and now man's best friend (ain't talking about dogs either) :th_thholysheep: ....... just what is a guy supposed to eat for breakfast any more SugarwareZ-047.gif ......... and don't tell me bran or prunes ........

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
OMG ......... that beats anything I have heard in a while ....... first you couldn't eat eggs ... ham ... bacon ..... burnt toast ..... coffee ....... and now man's best friend (ain't talking about dogs either) :th_thholysheep: ....... just what is a guy supposed to eat for breakfast any more SugarwareZ-047.gif ......... and don't tell me bran or prunes ........
Just have breakfast at the same place every morning and I'm sure you won't have anything to worry about. SugarwareZ-005.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Don't panic gentlemen, there is a vaccine for the HPV virus that is the culprit. It costs about $300 in the US but is NOT covered by most insurance plans. I don't know the cost of the vaccine in the Philippines, but I'm assuming its available. So, if you've got a steady, add the HPV vaccine to the list of medical things to do before ditching the latex.

Mik
Posted
Posted

It sounds like the article's purpose is to create a panic so big pharma can sell their vaccine to children.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

10/4 on eating at the same restaurant Vol ....... besides on not having to guess on what you will get .... it tastes better ...... hahahaha