Sm Christmas

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Trying out a new sideshow program ...... Ashampoo Sideshow Studio HD 2 ....... I shut off all the bells a whistles so they wouldn't distract from the pictures .... see what you think ..... hope it will load faster ..... I was able to use the advance up-loader this time .... not sure why it didn't upload last time ...... if it is still to slow downloading how can I speed it up ..... not so many pictures this time ....

We saw this display at SM Cebu last year and I thought it was pretty impressive as each item had to be placed by hand ..... when we were there the trains weren't running ..... not sure if they were saving on electricity ..... the trains don't run or maybe they run on Filipino time ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

SM Mall Train.avi

• Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hey mike nice one my friend for me the last one you did was fine for the download speed but that might be because i have 25 mb a sec download !!! if you want i can let you know where to download a free program that will shrink your files smaller which will help with the uploading and also you will STILL be able to use all the bells and whistles you like with out loosing quality !! that video i did of my cats was only 100 mb and it was 1080p , if you want maybe the weekend i will take some screen shots of the setting i use on this program so you can copy them !! the program is called HANDBREAK !! and its free ! just let me know ok !!

good work my friend

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

O-U-C ...... I just heard of that program yesterday while surfing the net but I haven't really looked into it it just might be the way to go ...... I don't mind it taking me so long to upload it to the board ..... I can just do somethign else till it uploads ...... it is just that I don't want others to have to take so long downloading it from the board so they can see it ..... I know it depends on what type of connection they have and the download speed ... which I can't do anything about on my end but maybe shrinking the file down might help others to view it faster ...... what'ch think ..... anyway I am interested regardless ..... always up for new ways to do things .... :thumbsup: .... :cheersty: .... thanks

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

np prob my friend as i said give a shout if you want my setting ill gladly share them for all who want to make videos !!!

O-U-C :thumbsup: