Banged Up Abroad:philippines/prisoner Of Love

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I seen this video online last night and wow !!! it really tells another side of things that most of us havent had to deal with but what could happen if your not careful , its about a guy who fell in love with a separated woman in the philippines and there story , its a true story and you will see the real couple but its also played by actors as well !!! its pretty eye opening , and a good show ! hope you like it its 50 minutes so i hope you can watch it !!!

http://youtu.be/MRUIJx-02lI

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

i see this type of thing all the time, some family members are involved in similar actions, and the bad thing everyone knows it except the husband or wife, this is a result of no divorce in the Philippines, we had to get the gun of one person afraid if he finds out he will kill someone. The term for this from a filipino woman is their is someone in my kitchen.

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

Very informative post o-u-c. I hope that our single members will watch this and proceed accordingly. I know

there are a lot of separated Filipinas who will make great wives, but for everyones peace and happiness it's

best to deal with these issues in the very beginning. I knew of a similar situation back in 2002 but don't

know the final outcome as she went out of country shortly after we learned of the situation. As pointed out

in the video a "negotiated" settlement was available in a couple of different formats. Perhaps if the young

man was a more seasoned traveler he would have more appreciation for the power of persuasion$$.

• 4 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

watched it, HUMM very scary.

seems that

1. PSYCHO men are not just limited to the western world

2, make sure you dont allow your visa to expire

3.Love has not limits or boundaries. this man did what he had to do to protect his love ones

4. Dont make postings on social media sites, such as facebook

(5,if your arrested,make sure you have extra cash)  

6, the system appears to be against us NO matter what.

Innocent or guilty you have nothing to save/protect yourself

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well that was worth watching.  Who would have thought a simple love affair could turn so bad. I like the cousins armory,lol

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

What about her other kids ?

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

What about her other kids ?

.As I understood, she got her annulment and is trying to get them, it was only briefly mention towards the end.

I like the cousins armory,lol

JGF, you should come to Texas or the deep south, "US bubbas". we have it all plus more

1 man i knew he had his own m-60 ,that was before the law prohibited any new sales

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I never knew that, back in my long hair hippie days (ok, heavy metal days), I was taking my life in my own hands going to Texas all those times.  Good thing grandma never saw me...!  Bang!

:mocking: