How About A Boat Trip?

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

I saw an ad that this company: http://www.islandsbanca.com/faqs.html offer boat trips from 2000 peso a day. Instead of filling a boat to the maximum, why not gather a smaller company for a boat trip? Weather is so lovely these days and some of us don't look like an Englishman first day on the beach anymore, so we can stand the sun for a few hours.My father is coming over next week from Thailand, so a day from Tue 7-Friday 10 would be nice.Anyone?Walk on,Lars

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I saw an ad that this company: http://www.islandsbanca.com/faqs.html offer boat trips from 2000 peso a day. Instead of filling a boat to the maximum, why not gather a smaller company for a boat trip? Weather is so lovely these days and some of us don't look like an Englishman first day on the beach anymore, so we can stand the sun for a few hours.My father is coming over next week from Thailand, so a day from Tue 7-Friday 10 would be nice.Anyone?Walk on,Lars
Lars, sorry I plan to be in Mindanao around that time. I hope you get some other takers because it sounds like a good idea. :th_thholysheep:

Markham
Posted
Posted
Lars, there is a boat trip this coming Tuesday being organised by Bob Ward (BobNChe) for which there are quite a few takers.

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Lars, there is a boat trip this coming Tuesday being organised by Bob Ward (BobNChe) for which there are quite a few takers.
Thanks for the tip Mark, I didnt see it on this or other forums. I need to get back to the hotel at 1700 for work. Will I be able to do that? If so, I'd love to join.Walk on,Lars

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the tip Mark, I didnt see it on this or other forums. I need to get back to the hotel at 1700 for work. Will I be able to do that? If so, I'd love to join.Walk on,Lars
I did make mention about it on another forum. But because it initially started out as a semi-private affair I did not broadcast it any further. Some of the dynamics have changed making it accessible to more people.Leaves Olongo Wharf, adjacent to the Mactan Hilton, at 9:45 sharp. Western Time not Filipino. LOLDestination is Pandanon Island, great place.Cost varies by attendance, but usually not over P450 and usually more like P350-400 per person.Bring food and drinks as there is very little available on the island and what is available is expensive.Towels, sunscreen, water and hats are a good bet. There are shaded nipa huts that we rent so the sun exposure is optional. Boat is shaded as well.Time back at the wharf varies depending upon the crowd but generally around 4pm.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Bump.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

The people running the boat trip in my stead have decided to call it off due to forecast of rain and wind. Sorry for any inconvenience.