Papa Kits Marina And Fishing Lagoon

TexasRangersFan
Posted
Posted

Since we are going to be here for a while waiting we decided to see the sites here in Cebu.

Not too far from where we live is Papa Kits. Its a really nice place. We had very little problems finding the place.

Amenities include:

Horseback Riding

Fishing Pond With Fishing Poles

Very Long Two way Zip Line

Zoo

Rock Wall Climbing

Rope wall Climbing

Sway bridge walkway

3 Resteraunts

Resto Bar on Second Floor with Great views

Marina with Boats for rent

ATV's for rent

Small Swimming Pool

Many Covered Picnic Area's

They also have Cabins for rent in the Marina area. The looked almost new.

Many places to walk and enjoy peace and quiet

The entry fee was 100.00 pesos per person however 50.00 pesos per person is deducted from the cost of food at the resteraunts. They also have combo package deals which are really nice and save some money.

We have gone here twice now and have only had a slight misunderstanding at the main entrance. Other than that we have really enjoyed going here. We could not see or do everything in just one visit.

I received no discount or payment from this place. I am only passing on information about the places we visit.

I highly recommend this place.

Check out my gallery for the pictures.

I will be listing more of the places we visit here so check back often.

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Fishing Pond With Fishing Poles

Did you try the fishing?

tiger31
Posted
Posted

where exactly is this place the word cebu covers a large area .so i can work out the cost of a taxi .

Jake
Posted
Posted

where exactly is this place the word cebu covers a large area .so i can work out the cost of a taxi .

Hey Tiger,

I just Googled the place and came out with this: http://globalnation....un-at-Papa-Kits. Looks like about

25 miles north of Cebu, along the national highway.

Thanks Texas! Another place to visit on my travel itinerary.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 3

Will
Posted
Posted

Just got through looking at your pictures. That looks like a place we will definately be visiting once we get over there. Many thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

yes a cool place lots of different fish there talipia ,bangus, have their own ponds and a big pond stocked with ocean fish that are huge we seen some 15- 20 pounders when there where feeding them . the fish they where feeding them where bigger than talapia :) very well run place owned by a Governor with lots to do and see.

I seen a guy pull a nice barracuda out of the inlet there . Its located in lilo-on right off the hi-way but the gate is off the hi way ask anyone

• Like 3