Cebu Is Growing Fast.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Cebu is growing fast. As I look at from our patio, I see new mid to high rise buildings going up all over the place. There looks to be 6 just in and around the area of Ayala Mall and a number close to Waterfront Hotel. There are also a number of them up near JY Mall and 3 right near our condo. One they cut into the roof of the adjacent building to build, weird. :th_thholysheep: Anyway, since we come back and forth every year and live pretty high up, I think we are in a unique position to see just how much building seems to be going on here in Cebu each time we come back, and I can tell everyone IMO Cebu is booming and seems to not be slowing down at all from the economic downturn, at least not yet.

post-40-1238305386_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238305399_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238305411_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Cebu is growing fast. As I look at from our patio, I see new mid to high rise buildings going up all over the place. There looks to be 6 just in and around the area of Ayala Mall and a number close to Waterfront Hotel. There are also a number of them up near JY Mall and 3 right near our condo. One they cut into the roof of the adjacent building to build, weird. :th_exactly: Anyway, since we come back and forth every year and live pretty high up, I think we are in a unique position to see just how much building seems to be going on here in Cebu each time we come back, and I can tell everyone IMO Cebu is booming and seems to not be slowing down at all from the economic downturn, at least not yet.
Photo number 2 is the strangest building method I have seen,hope its not the tin roof holding the structure up. :th_thholysheep:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Cebu is growing fast. As I look at from our patio, I see new mid to high rise buildings going up all over the place. There looks to be 6 just in and around the area of Ayala Mall and a number close to Waterfront Hotel. There are also a number of them up near JY Mall and 3 right near our condo. One they cut into the roof of the adjacent building to build, weird. :th_exactly: Anyway, since we come back and forth every year and live pretty high up, I think we are in a unique position to see just how much building seems to be going on here in Cebu each time we come back, and I can tell everyone IMO Cebu is booming and seems to not be slowing down at all from the economic downturn, at least not yet.
Photo number 2 is the strangest building method I have seen,hope its not the tin roof holding the structure up. :th_thholysheep:
No, they built it right next to another house and cut a big V into the roof of the other building and built right up next to it.

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Nice views Mr Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Nice views Mr Lee
Feel free to just call me Lee. Here are some more but I do not think you can make out all the new building going on in them.

post-40-1238320433_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238320443_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238320457_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238320470_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238320483_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238320497_thumb.jpg

post-40-1238320507_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Nice views Mr Lee
Feel free to just call me Lee. Here are some more but I do not think you can make out all the new building going on in them.
Nice pics. Here are a couple of pics from our condo. It's East Aurora Tower in the first one to the left, and of course Waterfront in the other in the middle. You can also see Winland Towers on that one. Walk on,Lars

post-53-1238347385_thumb.jpg

post-53-1238347419_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Cebu is growing fast. As I look at from our patio, I see new mid to high rise buildings going up all over the place. There looks to be 6 just in and around the area of Ayala Mall and a number close to Waterfront Hotel. There are also a number of them up near JY Mall and 3 right near our condo. One they cut into the roof of the adjacent building to build, weird. :wt-hell: Anyway, since we come back and forth every year and live pretty high up, I think we are in a unique position to see just how much building seems to be going on here in Cebu each time we come back, and I can tell everyone IMO Cebu is booming and seems to not be slowing down at all from the economic downturn, at least not yet.
Photo number 2 is the strangest building method I have seen,hope its not the tin roof holding the structure up. :SugarwareZ-037:
No, they built it right next to another house and cut a big V into the roof of the other building and built right up next to it.
" I don't care what the surveyer says. My house was here first and I'm not moving."

Hoz
Posted
Posted

If that isn't encroachment, I don' tknow what is.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Perhaps they are just building an extension for the family!