Where To Pickup Xoom In Danoa, Cebu

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

i m new to this pursuite of the lovely filippina but i think its great i m looking for a place in danoa that i can have ana pick up some money from xoom she works at metsumi any help greatly appreciated i ve enjoyed this forem very much i ve learned alot and need to learn much more thank you

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

If she has a bank account, you can xoom it to it?

I think some (Paypal?) do it to an email address?

Also, might do Western Union which sends it to a person. More expensive I think.

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

check the web site Xoom, a lot of places you can pick it up, even at a bank with no account, western union in Oklahoma charges an extra $5.00 to send money it is a state tax.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

i m new to this pursuite of the lovely filippina but i think its great i m looking for a place in danoa that i can have ana pick up some money from xoom she works at metsumi any help greatly appreciated i ve enjoyed this forem very much i ve learned alot and need to learn much more thank you

Best to ensure you have the spelling correct before sending, Danoa or Danao. Might make a difference when trying to collect unless Danoa is correct and something I have not heard of ?

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

thanks jolly good fellow good advice

luke
Posted
Posted

Lots of Pawn shops handling international remittance services. Have your friend check for the nearest pawnshop if it handles XOOM.