Condo Choices Cebu City

gmb8585
Posted
Posted

what would be your recommendation for rental condo in a central area of cebu, priority would be fairly central location, pool, excercize facilities and a price no more that 35000 or so per month. Any all all suggestions are encouraged. thx

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

what would be your recommendation for rental condo in a central area of cebu, priority would be fairly central location, pool, excercize facilities and a price no more that 35000 or so per month. Any all all suggestions are encouraged. thx

http://cebupropertyrentals.com/?p=1133

Nice place, central but no pool or gym unfortunately! How many bedrooms do you need I will see what I can find for you, parking needed, good internet?

gmb8585
Posted
Posted

Geoff: thx for the response, i've seen your ad for the escario property and it looks ok, Basically we need a 2 bdrm, with 2 double or larger beds and fully equipped, but only for 5 months starting dec 1st or maybe earlier as my friend arrives on October 20th and I arrive Oct 27th/ We were going to camp out at the Metro Park until we found something for the 1st. 2 canadians, clean and quiet