Do We All Have A Little Pervert In Us?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Do we all have a little pervert in us or could it be that we just want to save some FilipinasYesterday, my wife and I were on our way back from SM and an adorable mistiza looking girl maybe 13 to 15 years old came up to the cab and looked in and tried to sell me some oranges........... She had such sad soulful eyes that were just saying to me, take me away from all this and as she stood there and stared into my eyes, I found myself transfixed to her eyes and just spell bound....... This has never happened to me before and while I often feel sorry for many of the street kids, I have never felt this connections before.......... I really do not know what to say about it except that I just wanted to open the taxi door and tell her to get in and try to save her, but from what I do not know.......... I looked over at my wife as we pulled away and I told her that I really wish we could have adopted her or saved her somehow, but I have to wonder if there was more to what I was feeling.......... I know I was in no way interested in her sexually, but somehow, someway, I really wanted to save her and give her a better life, and I definitely felt some type of connection to her and even my wife thought the girl must have felt some connection to me by the way she locked on to my eyes.And no you perverts, she could not have been my daughter because I have never fooled around with any woman in the Philippines but my wife. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Could it have been the father instinct in me? I have never had any children, so I do not know what that feels like, or could there have really been some type of connection beyond what I understand? I know strange things happen in this world beyond what many of us understand and maybe this was just one of them?????? Comments????Where is Leo when I need his understanding of the weird? SugarwareZ-004.gif Sorry, inside joke that only some will understand.

Hoz
Posted
Posted (edited)

Perfectly understandable reaction Lee. Consider Goyo's 'Rain Girl"http://travelswithgoyo.wordpress.com/2008/02/06/raingirl/

Edited by Hoz

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Do we all have a little pervert in us or could it be that we just want to save some FilipinasYesterday, my wife and I were on our way back from SM and an adorable mistiza looking girl maybe 13 to 15 years old came up to the cab and looked in and tried to sell me some oranges........... She had such sad soulful eyes that were just saying to me, take me away from all this and as she stood there and stared into my eyes, I found myself transfixed to her eyes and just spell bound....... This has never happened to me before and while I often feel sorry for many of the street kids, I have never felt this connections before.......... I really do not know what to say about it except that I just wanted to open the taxi door and tell her to get in and try to save her, but from what I do not know.......... I looked over at my wife as we pulled away and I told her that I really wish we could have adopted her or saved her somehow, but I have to wonder if there was more to what I was feeling.......... I know I was in no way interested in her sexually, but somehow, someway, I really wanted to save her and give her a better life, and I definitely felt some type of connection to her and even my wife thought the girl must have felt some connection to me by the way she locked on to my eyes.And no you perverts, she could not have been my daughter because I have never fooled around with any woman in the Philippines but my wife. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Could it have been the father instinct in me? I have never had any children, so I do not know what that feels like, or could there have really been some type of connection beyond what I understand? I know strange things happen in this world beyond what many of us understand and maybe this was just one of them?????? Comments????Where is Leo when I need his understanding of the weird? SugarwareZ-004.gif Sorry, inside joke that only some will understand.
Well as I get older I seem to believe that things happen for a reason,as you say you have never had kids so maybe it wont hurt to head back that way and see if a chance meeting happens again and if it did how you feel about it.I think many of us at some time feel like we want to save someone but we cant save everyone we meet,who knows in this case it might be that you are meant to "save" this one and only girl.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well as I get older I seem to believe that things happen for a reason,as you say you have never had kids so maybe it wont hurt to head back that way and see if a chance meeting happens again and if it did how you feel about it.I think many of us at some time feel like we want to save someone but we cant save everyone we meet,who knows in this case it might be that you are meant to "save" this one and only girl.
I think I will take your advice and go back a few more times and see if we see her again and if we do, I will let my wife try to talk to her and see if there is anyway we can help her to a better life. :th_thanx:

brock
Posted
Posted

I feel like that when i see all the kids, I wish i could help them all.

chimellie
Posted
Posted

If you can afford it, see if you can send her to school. You've got a good heart Lee.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Be sure your wife accompanies you Lee. As you know many of those street children are

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Be sure your wife accompanies you Lee. As you know many of those street children are