Visa Agents In The Laguna / Alabang / Manila Area?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

Does anyone know of a visa agent in the Laguna / Alabang / Manila area? I extended this week without an issue, but the travel is a pain because we do not have taxis here. If I could find a local agent I might give them a try for a reasonable cost.

I saw one at the Santa Rosa office and she turned in about 10 passports and picked up about 40! Stupid me I did not think to ask her about it at the time! :bash:

Edited by OnMyWay

brock
Posted
Posted

Any Travel agent should be able to do it for you for a small fee, Maybe 500p

• Like 2

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know of a visa agent in the Laguna / Alabang / Manila area? I extended this week without an issue, but the travel is a pain because we do not have taxis here. If I could find a local agent I might give them a try for a reasonable cost.

I saw one at the Santa Rosa office and she turned in about 10 passports and picked up about 40! Stupid me I did not think to ask her about it at the time! :bash:

May want to check with:

Not at this address /

He might be able to give some advice since he does it?

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
I extended this week without an issue, but the travel is a pain

Yes I too live in Sta rosa . i have become "adjusted" to the lack of taxi here :bash:

what I do , in my case, I know this will not apply to you, is that I just go to the main BI in manila. so i can get all my IN TOWN ERRANDS and shopping done,,

but I know this is not helpful to all.

Sir I do suggest even though in can be a pain in the A... :1927_: ..s.

1.Contiune to visit the Sta rosa BI,why?? when you go . you meet the people who "help" you,

and in case of any NEW UPDATES OR CHANGES they could be the 1st to tell you

a "agent" may not have the time or remember all the "updates"

so by saving some time or $$$ you could be costing you more in the long run,

but thats just my thoughts and my personal experiences in the past,,

(disclaimer. results may vary from person to person and may not actually be a true indication of others real life experinces) :thumbsup:

across the street is a nice walter mart. or if you have an extra 50p, take the tricycle to Paeso de sta rosa. its the "upscale" area .

2. yes there are several here in this area(2-3) but i cant recall who or where they are, if your close to calamba, look around the main banks or at the SM. in sta rosa SM i see a travel agent. ground floor near, grocery, they may help.

about LACK OF taxis here, LOOK around, there are several(under 20) that are based here, but they go to manila to work.

if you need other info on these please PM me,or otthers in the sta rosa/binan/ calamba area.

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

May want to check with:

Not at this address /

Yes, if I was in Cebu I would certainly consider their services.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
is that I just go to the main BI in manila.

Yes, I will try to go there and be familiar with both places. It just depends on what is going on at the moment.

if your close to calamba, look around the main banks or at the SM

I have been at Calamba SM a few times a week so I will check around next time.

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

May want to check with:

Not at this address /

Yes, if I was in Cebu I would certainly consider their services.

What I meant was, it would not hurt contacting the guy and see what he would say?

It's his line of work and he would surely know others or give a better advice than us?

• Like 1